Monday, July 30, 2012

About Damn Time!

I've been on the sidelines for WAY too long. And there's nobody to blame but me. Laziness, other priorities, simply not making the time... Whatever the reason, it's time I got back in the game again.

I have plenty to say, and I'm gonna take the time to say it.

We face serious problems in this country, and the upcoming elections this fall will have a huge impact on whether this country that I love will successfully weather the storm that is on our very doorstep.

But those elections are just the tip of the iceberg. The long-term future of America as we know it hangs in the balance. Politically, Financially, Socially, Diplomatically, Militarily, you name it. Every aspect of what makes America the country that it is, and has been; are in serious jeopardy right now. And the solutions to our problems involve more than just who we pick to walk the halls of power in November.

Time to step up to the plate...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home