Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day, My Love


I know I don't tell you often enough, how much you mean to me.

So I thought I'd post it to my blog, for all the world to see.

For all you do, for all you are, my love for you abounds.

I love waking next to you every day, as corny as that sounds.

You make my life so wonderful, you make my world complete.

You give purpose and meaning to my days, and make my nights so sweet.

There is so much more I feel for you, so much that I could say.

But for now, 'til you're in my arms, have a Happy Valentine's Day.

I love you baby.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Colette said...

Aw...

You two are so cute - get a room! (just kidding)

Love you both - really - lots and lots...glad you're somehow related to me

*wink*

*hugs*

C -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home