Friday, February 24, 2006

And another thing....

Just a follow-up on my previous post. Some questions that I've been asking myself, and I thought that I would toss them out into cyberspace to see if anyone has any sensible answers:

Who stands to gain from perpetual, large-scale armed conflict involving the U.S. military?

Who potentially profits from instability in the area of the world that provides most of the world's oil?

Who truly controls the drug trade coming out of Afghanistan, and who is profiting from it?

What REALLY happened on Septemeber 11, 2001. I'm serious. What really happened. Are you so sure you know the WHOLE truth about this event? Would you bet your life one it? Would you bet your freedom?

I'm not suggesting any specific conclusions. I'm not promoting any particular theories. But questions have to be asked. The truth has to be discovered. The future of this country, and this world depends on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home