Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Brief Hiatus

For those of you who have recently stopped by the blog, wondering whether I've dropped off the face of the earth... First off, thanks for checking out the blog. Secondly, no, I haven’t been kidnapped by aliens, or the Bush regime, I’ve simply been incredibly busy. Between work and home and some major shtuff I got going on right now, the blog has been pushed to the back burner.

Don’t worry, I’ll be back to it soon enough. Lord knows I’ve got lots more to say about so much that is going on in the world today. But right now, the real world takes precedent over the virtual world.

So, in the meantime, keep working, keep fighting, keep seeking the truth, and keep the faith. Our country needs us, now more than ever, and for the sake of what lies beyond that horizon, we all need to answer the call.

So, until my next post (hopefully soon), take care and God bless.

Marlipern

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Colette said...

Come back soon my dear brother - we need your voice out here!

Much love!
C -

 
At 11:06 AM, September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you would fall off the face of the earth. What a dip-shit!

 
At 5:32 PM, September 12, 2006, Blogger Marlipern said...

Valdez,

My, my, what in incredibly intelligent person you are. Your parents must be proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home